How Schools or Businesses Can Benefit From Using GermZapp
- One intervention with scheduled opportunities for cleaning hands throughout the school day produced as much as a 50 percent reduction in absences.
- One absent student loses $65.34 in funding for the school district per day.
- The average teacher misses 5.3 days of school per year, this costs the district an average of $530 per teacher, per year.
- The total loss of funding associated with student absenteeism each year is $10.7 billion dollars in the US.
- Lost dollars = less funds for school use.
- Investing in a healthy workforce can have a profound impact on the bottom line.
- Illness-related lost productivity costs US businesses $530 billion per year.
- The average productivity loss associated with an unplanned absence is (36.6%).
- Lost productivity = lost profits.